Wildlife Experiences in India
Focused on our our core ethos of Sustainable Tourism, Promoting Ecotourism in India, and being Responsible by promoting Community Tourism Initiatives. We have curated some unforgettable wildlife experiences in India
Based on our corporate experiences, we have often thought of Sustainable Tourism, Responsible Eco-tourism and Community Tourism more like CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) trends than an organization would like to use in order grab more eyeballs, than rather trying to make a difference at the ground level.
We really couldn’t find ourselves being Sustainable, Responsible to the environment, and one where we could involve Community tourism initiatives at large while promoting small or large group tours to some of the major tourist destinations in India. Hence all this while, we relented from using it as a marketing initiative for our organization. While working on this wildlife project and portal (TigerReservesInIndia.com), we came across initiatives and experiences across small towns and villages of India that made us re-think, and re-ignited our passion in being a CSR friendly organization
Hence every wildlife experience promoted by us is designed keeping in mind
- That we are able to create sustainable tourism initiatives that can provide regular employment to people in rural villages or towns, thus supporting their families at large.
- That we can be more responsible to the environment that we operate in, thus ensuring our every tour or wildlife experience meets our three responsibility criteria:
- Being economically responsible
- Being socially responsible
- Being environmentally responsible
- That we are able to generate greater economic benefits to a local community or people and hence enhance the well being of that community through our community tourism initiatives in India