Terms & Conditions
Groowynd Holidays holiday packages are designed to enable our esteemed guests to experience a great holidaying experience. The terms and conditions applicable to our holiday packages are mentioned below:
- The Cost of Groowynd Holiday packages mentioned on our website is the price for accommodation in the base category. The final holiday cost may vary from the advertised/given price as a result of the change in the category of accommodation and prevailing local taxes etc. Please clarify details on email or send an inquiry in the form provided on the website for final booking price.
- If the customer wishes to change itinerary or places after booking a package, you are required to pay the price difference.
- Guest is bound to follow the rules and regulations of the resort/hotel where they are accommodated.
- Sometimes due to unforeseen situations need may arise for us to make slight changes to tour itinerary; clients are requested to cooperate with us.
- In the unlikely event of reserved accommodation not available for you upon arrival at your destination, we would provide accommodation of the same standard in the same resort area.
- Groowynd Holidays do not hold any responsibility for additional cost or adjustment which may arise as a result of events beyond our control, such as technical problems with means of transportation, changes imposed by re-scheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline/train, political disturbances, natural disasters, bad weather or terrorist activity etc. Also, any subsequent increase in the cost, which may arise from the increase of fuel price, govt taxes or accommodation charges shall have to be charged from the Children and individuals under 18 years of age are not permitted to book any package or reservation through our website.
- Groowynd Holidays shall have no legal liability for any loss, damage, personal injury arising directly or indirectly from any aspect of your Holiday.
- The journey undertaken by air, land or sea is governed by the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- The client booking our services is expected to provide a valid identity authenticating the person and you shall not make a reservation in a fictitious name.
- Showing around all the places mentioned in our packages depend upon the availability of time and climatic conditions.
- Groowynd Holidays does not guarantee the accuracy or comprehensiveness of the information provided on our website. The information/tips are provided to help our customers in their travel to different places and understanding the packages.
- Houseboats check-in time will be 1200 hr and check out time at 0900 h. Any delay caused for checking in will not be compensated by extending checkout time. The boat will be anchored during 6 pm to 6 am due to government regulations.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to carry all necessary travel documents such as accommodation voucher/confirmation, passport, other valid identity proof, flight/air tickets etc.
- In the unfortunate event of a vehicle breakdown, we will provide you alternate vehicle. However, the time loss due to the event will not be compensated.
- Personal belongings/baggage needs to be taken care by the guests themselves.
- All accommodation and transportation will be provided as per the category that is chosen by the client. Groowynd Holidays shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, injury or damage to person or personal belongings with any accommodation, cab, flight, houseboat or other services and fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control, as we are acting as a facilitator to our customers.
- After confirmation of holiday package and complete payment, no further payment needs to be given for the inclusions mentioned in our packages. We do not hold any responsibility for such payments made without our consent.
- By making use of this site, it is presumed that you have agreed to the terms and conditions mentioned on the website.
All legal disputes will be settled under the laws of Indian courts subject to laws of the Republic of India. In the event of any dispute of whatever nature, shall be settled through good faith negotiation among both parties. In case such dispute cannot be resolved by negotiation within 30 days such dispute shall be referred to binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of Law and the place of arbitration shall be Wayanad district, Kerala, India. The decision of the arbitral tribunal shall be final and binding upon both parties. In case of the dispute requiring the intervention of courts, courts in Wayanad district, Kerala, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON BOOKING/CANCELLATION/REFUND
- Customers have to make an advance payment of 60% of the total tour package cost for confirmation of holiday package. Remaining payment should be completed before 10 days of the start of a holiday package.
- In case the customer wishes to cancel their holiday package/services due to unavoidable reasons, the same needs to be intimated to us through email. The date we receive the email will be treated as the effective date of cancellation. Cancellation charges as per following will be charged from the client:
- From the date of booking to 30 days prior to arrival – 15% of the total amount.
- 29 days to 20 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 19 days to 8 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 7 days or less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
- However, if the booking is done for the peak period of 15 Dec to 15 Jan, no refund is admissible.
- In case of cancellation of holiday package by the customer due to any reason, the refund will be worked out on the basis of cancellation policies of Groowynd Holidays. The money would be refunded accordingly to the account/card from which the payment was transferred to Groowynd account. The refund process may take 3-4 weeks due to banking procedures. Bank charges for the refund will also be applied by the payment gateway/bank.