Well known for its location, luxury and service, the Kings Lodge is one of the top-rated accommodations for wildlife safari holidays in India
One of the top rated accommodations for wildlife safari holidays in India, the Kings Lodge snuggles up between two hills of Sal forest of the Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Known well for its location, luxury and service, the Lodge spreads over an area of 14 acres in Ranch Village which happens to be the buffer region of Bandhavgarh reserve. The Tala gate of the national park is only a ten minutes drive from here.
A good accommodation is perhaps the most crucial part of a holiday and Kings Lodge is a perfect choice for a memorable vacation.
The location is tranquil, the cottages are luxurious and the customer service is excellent, making a holiday spent here worth the time and the money too. The cottages have been done up splendidly and the whole ambience inside as well as outside is simply overwhelming.
Another striking and appreciable fact about this property is its eco-friendly construction and environment friendly waste disposal system. The Lodge also manages to fulfill its commitment towards the local communities and aims to continue doing so in times to come.
- A nature library well maintained and frequently updated
- Round the clock power backup
- Multi-cuisine dining hall with fireplace
- Swimming pool featuring eco-friendly filtration plant
- Body massage on request
- Common sitting area where guests can enjoy drinks and bonfire
- Picnics to nearby water bodies organized regularly
- Jungle Safari to the Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve in a 4X4 jeep having elevated and front facing seats two times in a day, the timings varying according to the season.
- Elephant Safari to the wildlife reserve
- Walk around the resort in company of qualified naturalists well acquainted with the territory
- Visit to nearby village, meeting locals there and taking a close look at the kind of lives they lead.
- Cycle around the periphery and experience wilderness at its best
- Bird watching
- Visit to Sanjay National Park
- Workshops with bamboo weavers to watch them make exclusive pieces of art with bamboo and try your hand at some of these.
There are 10 cottage rooms and 8 stilt cottage rooms with rural-vernacular architecture in all inside the lodge. All of them are designed fabulously and equipped with necessary as well as luxury modern amenities. These feature big open verandahs, comfortable bedding, study table, chair, attached bathroom with a bathtub, toiletries and continuous supply of hot/cold water and air conditioner. The wooden interiors are a perfect blend of an exquisite look and eco friendly mannerism. All the rooms overlook huge forest area in which these cottages are established while ensuring complete privacy too.