Pench Tree Lodge
Located in the picturesque village of Sarahiri, Pench Tree Lodge is set in one of the unexplored areas of the Pench National Park.
Supremely quintessential destination for a romantic honeymoon or vacation for couples, Pench Tree Lodge is an amazing resort situated close to the Karmajhiri gate of the Pench National Park. A privately forested area in the panoramic village of Sarahiri, one of the most unspoiled and less explored zones around the sanctuary spread through 16 acres of land forms the setting of the 6 tree houses of the Pench Tree Lodge.
The property offers serene ambience and warm atmosphere making the stay of guests pleasant and memorable. Mahua and other trees around the rooms help them keep breezy and tranquil. Moreover, the entire crew at the Lodge is superbly humble and welcoming which enhances the comfort quotient of the stay. Capacity to accommodate limited number of guests at a time allows for personal attention and excellent service to them.
People at Pench Tree Lodge follow high standards of eco-tourism and environment conservation which deserves exclusive adulation.
- Swimming Pool
- Multi-cuisine Dining hall
- Travel Desk
- Doctor on call
- Room Service
- Jungle Safari in an open jeep guided by a naturalist well-versed with the areas of Pench National Reserve and its hidden wealth in the form of plentiful flora and fauna. Keep your binoculars handy so that sightings are not missed. The wildlife that can be seen here includes Tiger, Chital, Sambar, Wild Pig, Indian Leopard, Fox, four-horned Antelope and many more.
- Elephant safari is another way to explore the sanctuary while enjoying a joyride on the majestic animal.
- Visit the nearby village of Sarahiri to gain an authentic insight into the lives of people residing in countryside. Have a chit-chat with them and have a great time listening to their tales and experiences.
- Enjoy nature walking or cycling in the territory of the lodge and explore the abundant flora planted and maintained.
There are only 6 tree houses in the entire property which are at an appropriate distance from each other yet offer easy accessibility to reception, dining hall and other recreational spots inside the lodge. The rooms are spacious with soothing surroundings and charming interiors. In-room amenities include queen-sized bed, tea/coffee maker, telephone, writing desk and attached bathroom with hot/cold shower. The room opens out to a deck which offers bird’s eye view of the entire resort owing to their location on the tree-top. Savoring a dinner or morning tea at this deck amidst delightful environment should not be missed.