Aman-i-Khas is featured among the Top 20 Safari Lodges and Top 20 Hideaways – Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report
Soak yourself in equanimity at this luxury resort on the edges of Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary while you plan to spend a vacation of few days around here. Aman-I-Khas is set amidst a verdant brushwood forest, the beauty of which magnifies manifold every morning as sun rises and flashes it rays on the lushness. Intransigent wilderness is what surrounds this luxury resort with Aravallis in its backdrop making the setting even more ravishing. The bespoke interiors are an epitome of absolute lavishness. But don’t let the opulence overpower you until you take a glance at the elaborately done royal tent-suites done exclusively as per the taste of their guests. The whole ambience is literally worth dying for!
A noteworthy point is that this accommodation operates only from the month of October till June, which is also the best time to clinch a visit to the Ranthambore National Park, the prime attraction for travelers arriving here. Blend the jungle experience with sheer royalty by booking a stay at the Aman-I-Khas and you’ll surely return with lots of appreciable moments and cherish able memories. The restaurant at Aman-I-Khas serving tempting food is lit by lamps every night and the sight is just awesome. Enjoy your dinner beside the open-air barbeque and allow the moonlight to enhance the grace of the night.
- Round the clock room service
- Sitting room
- Currency exchange
- Internet connection
- Medical help on call
- Jungle safari is ventured twice a day with a seasoned guide. Make your way into the jungle in a jeep and be ready to spot some tigers, deers, jackals, crocodiles, leopard and numerous species of birds roaming around in their natural habitat.
- Visit the Ranthambore Fort having numerous Jain and Hindu temples around. Explore the rich history and architecture!
- Witness the authentic village life in a rural area close to the resort.
- A walk around the organic kitchen garden of the resort which supplies all the vegetables to its restaurant. You can also choose to cycle or jog around the resort complex.
- Savor a delectable barbeque dinner beside the campfires.
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and soul at the in-house spa. Get yourself nice refreshing body massage.
A total of 10 exceptionally luxurious tents are done up enticingly with Mughal and Colonial style décor. There is every amenity of world-class that should make your sojourn pleasing and comfortable. The king sized soft beds, separate areas designated to bathing and lavatory, shower in bathroom, customized air condition control, armchair, desk, dining table provided separately and stunning views of nature outside tents are the prominent features of these luxury tents.