JAWAI - SUJÁN Luxury Camp
Inspired by the oyster and smoky hills of the region, JAWAI – a SUJÁN Luxury Camp embraces the modern and elegant style whilst remaining bona fide and true to its location. The Luxury Camp is in tranquility with its delicate ecosystem.
Sheer enigma and ecstasy are what one starts to feel immediately upon reaching JAWAI. The feeling is certainly nothing less than that of being in seventh heaven. In a class by itself, this is another luxury resort in the wilderness by Sujan Luxury. Those who even have a slightest of the idea about Sujan Luxury would most definitely know and feel that nothing and no one can beat these passionate people when it comes to luxury wildlife travel.
When ethereal lavishness gets brewed up with exuberant adventure, things like JAWAI come into being. Sheathed by convoluted sand riverbeds, cliffs with granite formations, kopjes, caves and Anogeissus scrubs, the property oozes opulence from its each and every nook and corner.
The experience of real camping cannot get better anywhere than at JAWAI. Besides the abundant flora, the surroundings of camp are blessed with plentiful fauna as well. It might sound surprising but it is true that a little over 30 leopards inhabit the Jawai area itself. Other wildlife species that can be seen around includes wild boar, nilgai, langurs, crocs and scores of birds.
The entire accommodation has been gracefully and gorgeously decorated with handpicked furnishings and artifacts. The color scheme, interior décor, use of material, style of furnishings and everything about JAWAI is truly beguiling and captivating. The ambiance successfully maintains a grand aura without any compromises on reflections of local style and culture. Bedecked with exclusive accessories such as lamps and candle holders, every spot of the resort deserves a close observation and appreciation.
- Multi-cuisine Restaurant
- Travel Desk
- Doctor on call
- Wilderness Drives – Safari to Pali Wildlife Sanctuary in a 4X4 open jeep steered by a well-versed guide.
- Nature trail and twitching – Enjoy the sight of more than 170 species of birds at Jawai. A walk through the open and green sections of the property is equally enthralling.
- Jawai by cycle – Missed a few sections while travelling on a jeep? Try a bicycle and unravel the rustic unexplored terrains.
- Temple Trail and Rural Excursion – Walk through the vivid rural streets on Rajasthan, meet the villagers and their cattle, and frequent some of the many small and big temples around.
- Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur – Plan a half day trip to take a chance to visit temples of Ranakpur and forts and palaces of Kumbhalgarh, all exquisite enough worth visiting.
- Sunset Vintage Jeep Ride – Ride to the surrounding wilderness and rural lands at the time of sunset is nothing less than a feeling of euphoria.
- Shepherd’s stroll, Adventure hikes, and treks – Enjoy a leisure walk to the land of humble shepherds or opt to go for hiking and trekking.
- Ranger Diaries – Walk through the field area where research and development of wildlife has been carried out by JAWAI’S team. This is an excellent chance to see the procedures and equipment used.
- Traditional wellness and fitness – Practice meditation and yoga with a wellness expert. Also, learn about the easy procedures that can be followed at home to keep life stress free.
- Private dining – Chose to dine at private locations under the starlit sky, enjoy breakfasts in the bushes, picnic in the middle of the forest or lunch at the lakeside.
At all the eight luxury tents at JAWAI, one thing common is class and comfort. These canvas crafted tents are powered up with a private verandah, a bedroom, an attached bathroom and a seating area offering unparalleled and sensational views of the surrounding wilderness. In-room amenities include air-conditioner, writing desk, king sized bed, and a lot more. Don’t be surprised to see a leopard or any other wild animal roaming around the verdant sections around the camps while you are enjoying your morning tea!
Royal Tented Suite
The latest addition at JAWAI is the Royal Tented Suite that redefines luxury. A private heated swimming pool, your own private butler, a private jeep for a ride into the wilderness, all included with an unmatched privacy are among some of the luxury amenities on offer for those who would like to reward themselves on a holiday.