Sher Bagh is an award winning camp and one of the first members of Relais & Châteaux in India
Thousands of lanterns lighting up the evening on the shores of a rough jungle, looks like a painted scenery and not real! Relive the era bygone, experience the crudeness of Ranthambore and relish all the opulence you can think of! This only explains some of what a stay at Sher Bagh truly means. Once you spend a vacation in this resort, your definition of perfection would probably change forever.
Located literally on the borders of Ranthambore National Park, a set of 12 luxurious camping tents, Sher Bagh is the best option for luxury holiday makers to Ranthambore. This is an award winning resort, among the first of luxury camps in India and also among the prime and early members of Relais & Châteaux in India.
Founded by a member of family of wildlife enthusiasts, the place is managed by people who are passionate about preserving the wildlife and have been putting in their efforts since more than 40 years now. The resort is a part of ‘Sujan Luxury’ group, the name of which comes from the name of the man behind the vision- Sardar Bahadur Sujan Singh of Hadali. His drive for wildlife conservation and enterprise led him to bring this one – of its kind luxury resort which is luxurious, eco-friendly and promotes sustainable tourism.
The Sher Bagh Resort is without a doubt, a matchless accommodation to gather true experience of Ranthambore! You will have the best time of your life in these 12 hand-stitched canvas tents equipped with everything you need for your comfort and leisure.
- Free wi-fi
- Dining Tent
- Swimming Pool
- Air conditioner
- Sitting room
- Fax on demand
- Medical facilities on demand
- Swimming pool
- Guided photography jungle safari with an expert guide well-acquainted with the jungle and its riches.
- Visit to the in-house Sher Bagh Dairy Farm.
- Savor authentic Indian, Anglo-Indian and European cuisines at the open air restaurant with campfire setting under the moon-lit sky or choose to spend some private time dining at a secluded section.
- Game Drives to watch tigers, boars, monkeys, antelopes, deers, jackals, mongoose, bears and more walking around the national park. En-route, get a chance to see ruins of palaces and cenotaphs of Mughal era.
- Learn their recipes or share your own with seasoned chefs at the live outdoor kitchen.
- Tranquilize deepest corners of your senses taking a spa in the jungle while listening to the birds’ chirp, with privacy guaranteed.
- Shop for some unique handcrafted home décor, toys, cushions, quilts, traditional wear at the Dastkar Ranthambore, a short walk away from the camp. Watch the womenfolk make these live.
- Visit Sawai Madhopur town
All the rooms are air conditioned, with en-suite luxury bathrooms and a private verandahs, so the term camping just becomes a technical formality. The tastefully designed lavish rooms have everything to make your stay pleasant and unforgettable.
The Royal ‘Burra Sahib’ Suite
Decked up by colonial style furniture, these camps are surrounded by grass walls and ensure complete privacy. There is a private swimming pool and an appointed private butler to attend to all your requirements.
The Luxury ‘Pukka Sahib’ Suite
Indulge in the soothing shade of guavas and gooseberry, a private garden, open-air tree shower and Jacuzzi, and a netted verandah. The hand-made mud walls adorn the boundary of your private camp. You wouldn’t ask for more!
Enjoy walking around the private verandah or just lie lazily on the super comfortable bed! These recently renovated large tents with a pleasing décor, ultra-modern amenities and a private butler make sure that your stay is peaceful and well-attended.
Why Groowynd Recommends this Property
DURATION: 16 Days | PLACES: Delhi (1 Day), Jaipur (1), Ranthambore (3), Keoladeo (2), Agra (1), Khajuraho (1), Bandhavgarh (2), Kanha (3), Nagpur (1), Delhi (1)Read More