Banjaar Tola Tented Camp
Extending across a 90-acre private concession and overlooking the core zone of Kanha National Park, Banjaar Tola is an experience of wilderness interweaved with the extravagance of a Taj Resort
Nothing much could match the experiences of the wilderness from Kanha Tiger Reserve interweaved with impeccable extravagance of a Taj Resort. The accommodation lies on the banks of Banjaar River and has got its name from the scenic location it enjoys. Many animals can be seen around the river who come to quench their thirst, which can be a delightful sight for the guests of this 5 star jungle lodge by Taj Safari – Banjaar Tola .
Besides having a water body in its vicinity, the Banjaar Tola tented camp also overlooks the verdant forest of the Kanha National Park which is an abode of a huge population of tiger for which it is most known. Other animals that can be spotted around the reserve include Indian wild dog, Sloth bear, Leopard, Black buck, Jackal, Wild pig striped hyena and many more.
Immediately after stepping inside the lodge, guests can witness an organic and surreal ambience. Be it a business trip, a family holiday or a honeymoon, Banjaar Tola is the most ideal place around the Kanha Reserve to stay.
- Safe deposit box at reception
- Baby sitting
- Currency exchange
- Board room and other business services
- Room service
- Gift shop
- Shopping arcade
- Special facilities for differently abled guests
- Swimming Pool
- Sauna and Spa
- Jungle Safari – A safari to Kanha national reserve in a 4X4 jeep with a conversant guide is organized two times a day so as you make the most out of your vacation and your jungle safari.
- Wild kids @ Taj – This experience is specially crafted for guests accompanying kids. Children would love to interact with our naturalists and learn new things about flora and fauna.
- CSR initiatives – The resort keeps undertaking corporate social responsibility initiatives and feels happy to share these with their guests.
- Indulgent park breakfast – If the guests choose to go for a morning jungle safari, a breakfast amidst the wilderness is going to be memorable.
- Dining under the star – Resort also makes arrangements for outdoor dinner in the Sal forest with lanterns lighting up the tables and stars lighting up the sky. The delight of the delectable dinner gets further magnified when had while watching authentic tribal dance performances.
- Romantic private dining – An intimate dinner at the deck can be arranged with flower decking up the pathway while a guest returns from an evening safari.
- Interactive Culinary Sessions – Learn to prepare popular recipes from the chefs at the resort who will also guide you about the culinary and medicinal uses of various herbs and spices.
Luxury Tented Suites
A total of 18 luxury tented suites are segregated into two elegant camps. All the rooms offer ultimate exorbitance by way of all the required modern en-suite facilities such as air conditioner, snug sofa, comfy beds, writing table, make-up mirror, hair dryer and attached bathrooms with shower, hot/cold running water, deluxe bathrobes, slippers and all essential toiletries. All the furniture has been crafted locally by making use of timber that comes from peculiar trees.