Kanha Earth Lodge
Kanha Earth Lodge is a luxury wildlife lodge that lies in 16 acres of natural forest, tucked away in a small tribal hamlet bordering Kanha’s buffer zone
Impressed by the architectural skills of Gond tribe, the entire resort has been graciously choreographed to fascinate and amaze all the guests stopping over; the Kanha Earth Lodge is a prime choice of accommodation for all those planning a visit to Kanha Wildlife Sanctuary. Its location is perhaps its another big asset. Neither so close to Kanha so that it gets lost amidst the crowd of other hotels, nor too distant that getting to the wildlife park and other tourist spots becomes a task!
Its proximity to Kisli gate is a great advantage since that is the very zone where most of the wildlife thrives. This setting is just perfect for those who seek an undisturbed, nature surrounded sojourn to relax and unwind their senses.
Following high standards of environmental conservation and preservation, the resort has also won several national and international awards for this effort of theirs.
The aura, service, food, staff, location and everything about this resort is just so good that someone who stays here once, even for a short duration, would definitely want to return for another vacation!
- Coffee shop
- Swimming Pool
- Airport/Railway station transfers
- Taxi service
- Availability of Guide
- Doctor on call
- Barbeque and bush dinner
- Jungle Safari – This is the prime objective of all the tourists coming here and is conducted twice a day in a jeep. A conversant guide accompanies the tourists and takes them to best spots such as Bahamani Banjar, Shravan Tal, Kanha Meadows and Interpretation Center.
- Elephant Safari – This is something one needs to book for well before time. A joyride of an hour and a half-day excursion of 4 hours are the two available options.
- Birding walk, nature trails and cycling- These activities can be arranged on prior request of the guests and will take them to the best sections through the forest lying beside the lodge.
- Village visits and craft workshops – Gond tribals are amazing artists having a great creativity in woodcarving, painting and pottery. Visit their village to have a sneak peek into their lifestyle, their art and may be learn something new in a workshop.
- Visit to weekly market – If you happen to stay here on a Friday, visiting the Friday market at Sarekha Village and Wednesday market at Kumedhi village can be an amazing experience.
There are 12 luxury bungalows featuring spacious open verandahs, bedroom, dressing room and a bathroom en-suite. The natural views of forest from the verandah and room and most snug bedding make the setting complete and perfect. Locally available and eco-friendly material has been used in their construction so the look turns out to be quite alluring. All the ultra-contemporary amenities for the luxury and comfort of the guests have been provided for.
Why Groowynd Recommends this Property
DURATION: 16 Days | PLACES: Delhi (1 Day), Jaipur (1), Ranthambore (3), Keoladeo (2), Agra (1), Khajuraho (1), Bandhavgarh (2), Kanha (3), Nagpur (1), Delhi (1)Read More