Singinawa Jungle Lodge
The real luxury of a resort like the Singinawa Jungle Lodge is impalpable
Numerous waterholes, fresh water river, majestic trees, vast grasslands, luxurious spa, cottage like rooms, appetizing food, welcoming people and a lot many more value additions to a wildlife travel oriented holiday! This is the Singinawa Jungle Lodge stretching through a vast terrain of 55 acres with only 12 cottages and rest of the land dedicated to greenery, animals, nature and a state-of-the-art Museum of Life and Art. This museum is a prominent attraction of the resort and houses artifacts by the Gond and Baiga artisans of the zone.
The lodge is a good choice for business as well as family trippers and offers all of them a great time alike. Well placed in the heart of India’s one of the most loved- the Kanha Tiger Reserve, the resort offers an easy access to the wildlife sanctuary as well as other nearby tourist attractions. And for those who just love to enjoy the leisure of property, there is so much to do in the resort and its surroundings that they won’t even realize how the time just flew away. World class services provided by truly courteous people leaves no stone unturned in making every guests’ stay delightful and memorable.
- Room stewards
- Wi-fi in public areas
- Open air campfire on terrace
- Library and Lounge
- Communication center
- Souvenir shop
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Poolside bar
- Jungle Safari – Spot foxes, big jungle cats, jackals, wolves, tigers and many more wild animals on your jungle safari in a open-top jeep with one of our expert naturalist who will be your guide for the excursion.
- The Jungle through Six Senses – Along the resort with Tannaur River in its vicinity is a buffer forest. This outing on foot allows guests to relish the aura of jungle through your six senses.
- Paghdandi Bicycle trips – There is a 20 km long paghdandi that reaches Jalidand Baiga Village lying in the interior of the jungle. Take a bicycle ride along this footpath to check out the hidden charm of the dense forest.
- Day trip to Phen Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Tannaur Treat – After winding up your morning chores, leave for the Tannaur River and spend rest of the day relaxing along the shore and delving into the sweet sounds of water and fascinating surroundings of nature.
- Singinawa Farms Visit – The Singinawa jungle lodge accommodates huge farms which supply most of the material used by their kitchen.
- Village visit and weekly market – Visit a nearby village to get a feel of their authentic countryside life. Choose to set out on a day when any of the weekly bar or cattle fair is taking place so that your jaunt becomes even more intriguing. Interact with the locals and take home some idyllic stuff from their markets.
- Eco restoration walk – Singinawa in Sherpa means ‘Protectors of the Sacred Forest’ and hence they have done what the name says. The surrounding greens have been delicately conserved and house breeds of Chital deer. Visitors like wild boar, jungle cats, sambar, muntjac and even leopard can be spotted on rare occasions.
There are 12 skillfully and tastefully delineated luxury cottages featuring a big verandah, fire place, bedroom and attached bathroom. Bathrooms encompass all standards of modernity and provide everything needed for a good stay including a bathtub and a shower cubicle. In-room amenities include mini-bar, writing desk, telephone, air conditioning and large and soft beds.