Ken River Lodge
The Ken River Lodge gorgeously sits on the banks of the river Ken, and is a rustic retreat with all the modern amenities
Peaceful, calm, rustic and charming, Ken River Lodge, a teeming resort near Panna National Park is an ideal retreat for people who love to experience the enchantment in its real raw form. And it isn’t just the beauty of the resort or its surroundings that allure guests, but also the excellent service, courteous behaviors, tempting food and availability of all modern amenities required for a pleasant stay that appeal to the people coming over or planning to come over to Ken River Lodge.
The lodge finds its home in a privately forested estate stretching around 50 acres of land which is also an abode of abundant variety of birds, mammals and reptiles.
The passion and dedication of people owing and running the lodge can be made from the very fact that this lodge was destroyed by the wrath of floods two times- in 1992 and in 2007 but they were established all over again with same effort, enthusiasm and without any quality compromises.
There is a huge Machaan known as Tree House inside the premise and is a popular spot in the Lodge. Impeccable views of the Ken River and forest can be relished from this place while enjoying freshly prepared finger licking food served here.
There are many popular tourist spots around that be visited while staying at Ken River Lodge. Some of these are Bhimgarh Sanjay Sarovar Dam, Pandav Falls and Caves, Padmavati Devi Temple, Mahamati Prannathji Temple and Jain Temple Panna.
- Room Service
- House keeping
- Outdoor activities
- Wi-fi access
- Airport transfer
- Multi-cuisine Restaurant
- A team of well-trained naturalists, boatmen and local staff
- Jhinna Safari Camp for night safari – At a distance of an hour’s drive, the Jhinna camp offers night safari into the national reserve during which sightings of jackal, porcupine, fox, cheetal, blue bull, sloth bear, jungle cat and many more wild animals is common.
- Jungle Safari to Panna National Reserve – One of the most successful relocation projects to preserve the endangered species of tiger, the safari into this jungle offers chances of spotting a lot many more wilds.
- Boating – Have a good time riding a boat in the Ken river and try rowing it yourself. Guests can even enjoy motor-boat ride inside the park and easily spot some crocodiles and rare birds.
- Visit Raneh and Pandav Waterfalls located inside the reserve.
- Khajuraho is an hour’s drive away from the Ken River Lodge and is a famous world heritage site.
Air conditioned luxury huts constructed to replicate typical idyllic huts and comprise a private sit-out space, an attached bathroom, dressing room and a cavernous bedroom. All necessary amenities in room as well as bathroom are provided for the comfort of the guests.
6 cottages gracefully designed with attached lavatory, living room, a kitchen and an open deck to sit and enjoy views of nature offer a convenient stay to the guests. In-room amenities include television, air conditioner, telephone and comfortable furniture.