Sarai at Toria
Sarai at Toria is a wildlife eco-lodge that offers comfort and calm, as well as a chance to spot big cats
Brought into being by a couple passionate and dedicated for wildlife and environment, the Sarai at Toria disseminates comfort and indulgence in the very first look. Offering a memorable and complacent stay to their guests while maintaining their responsibility towards the environment and wildlife is their primary objective.
The Panna Wildlife Reserve is just two km away from the resort therefore offering an easy access to the sanctuary.
The land around the cottages is satiated with greenery and river Ken is also in its close vicinity which makes the views of surroundings simply fascinating. Plethora of aquatic and avian life can be seen at the riverside.
Another much loved spot at the Sarai at Toria is the outdoor dining lounge. Each and every moment spent at this particular place is filled with a feeling of bliss. There could be nothing better than relishing a home-like palatable continental and traditional Indian food sitting outdoor in the thick of panoramic scenes of nature!
- Travel Desk
- Doctor on call
- Dining and Lounge area
- Jungle Safari in Panna Tiger Reserve is the most prominent of all the activities that the guests coming here long for. The terrain of this reserve is distinct from other sanctuaries since it comprises of many plateaus and gorges. Lots of central Indian dry forest species have found their home in this forest reserve and watching them during a safari is a delightful experience.
- Outdoor meals can be arranged upon guests’ request. One can either choose to savor a delicious lunch under the breezy shade of a neem tree or to dine in candlelight under the star studded sky.
- A visit to the nearby waterfalls can be a thrilling experience especially during monsoon.
- Stopover at Panna town to explore the mix of diverse architectural trends and explore a variety of structures ranging from contemporary temples to ancient memorials.
- An easy day trip to Khajuraho can be planned to unravel the wonders of pre-historic era at the World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy boating and fishing in the Ken River.
- Take a walk to the surrounding greenery to delve into the real beauty of nature and relish watching abundant variety of birds inhabiting the area.
- Maheba and Ajaygarh Fort are other two spots that can be visited during a stay at Sarai at Toria.
There are 8 cottage rooms each comprising a bedroom, an attached bathroom, a private courtyard and a sit-out verandah. Constructed with mud, the cottages have thatched roofs and hence give an appearance and feel of an authentic rural stay. Be the interiors of the rooms or their exteriors, most of the material used in their construction has been availed locally and is environment friendly. Four of these cottages are especially designed for families accompanied by children as they have mezzanine bed spaces. All the modern and essential amenities have been provided in rooms and bathrooms to make the stay of guests delightful and untroubled.