Pashan Garh Wilderness Lodge
The Pashan Garh Wilderness Lodge is among on the India’s finest wildlife luxury lodges at Panna
Situated near the private jungle in the Panna National Park, Pashan Garh Wilderness Lodge of Taj Group, can be considered an ideal refuge for city people who want to spend couple of days away from the hum-drums of town life and relish the free time with near and dear ones. Surrounded by 190 acres of private jungle, Pashan Garh Wilderness Lodge along with its stony and marble-white structure offers a luxurious and comfortable sojourn to its visitors. The dramatically planned structure of the lodge is perfectly capable of reminding the tourists of the massive extent of wildlife from the surrounding area as well as presenting them a magnificent overview of the neighborhood forest and a large waterhole acting as a host to innumerable tigers and the other forms of wildlife.
Inspired by the local stone houses of the Panna region, the lodge is designed with dramatically irregular shaped slate roofs. The sitting area is a mirror resemblance of the local haveli design and the leather furniture harmoniously captures the combined essence of modern and traditional style. The restaurant of the lodge welcomes the tourists with a range of spectacular food items which vary from day to day to make it more appetizing. One can enjoy the activities offered by the lodge or just relax and admire the bountiful nature while sipping freshly brewed coffee.
The well-decorated interior includes a mixture of chocolate lines, black-printed black silks, celadon cottons and cotton lace chandeliers. One of the strong motifs is the motif of the crocodile, inhabiting the neighboring Ken River. In spite of the outer design of the Pashan Garh Wilderness Lodge mirroring a rough and tough stone-cladded dry look, the interior quite naturally stuns the visitors with a classy and sassy look.
- Spacious courtyard
- Well-decorated guest area with lookout tower
- Cascading waterfalls
- Swimming pool
- In-room massage
- Safari souvenir shop
- Romantic machan, situated outdoor
- Tourists can enjoy a morning walk while looking for rich collection of flora and fauna, full of exciting adventure in the Panna National Park, accompanied by the experienced naturalists from the lodge.
- Like the morning, visitors can explore the impeccable collection of wildlife, including sloth bear, leopard, sambar, chital, wild boar and many more, during the evening also.
- Interested tourists can also opt for an easy day trip to the worldly famous temples of Khajuraho.
- Kalinjar Fort is also a popular destination for the visitors of Pashan Garh Wilderness Lodge.
- Visitors in search of solitude and inner peace can take up customized yoga sessions, under special supervision of the local yoga teachers.
The lodge contains 12 air-conditioned rooms, designed to accommodate 24 guests approximately. The rooms are spacious, dramatically fashioned out of rough stones and white marble to reflect the local culture. Every room contains modern furniture, mostly of dark chocolate color, in order to match the needs of the inhabitants. Every room has beautiful light fittings and glass windows, overlooking the forest. The rooms come with private sitting space and spacious bathrooms with modern and luxurious toiletries. In-room massage facility is also available. Scrumptious lunch or dinner is also available in the private space of the tourists through specially designed butler hatch. Every morning personal wake-up call is available and it includes quick delivery of freshly made orange juice, tea or coffee along with biscuits to make the visitors’ stay memorable and remarkable.