Mahua Vann Resort
Mahua Vann, is rated among the best wildlife resorts at Pench National Park (Source : TripAdvisor)
Inviting guests to drench in comfort, luxury, nature, freshness and tranquillity, Mahua Vann is an ideal stay option for those holidaying around Pench National Park. Ideally named as Mahua Vann, the resort has more than 300 trees in its periphery and is situated inside a forest. The surrounding greenery houses abundant bird life. Two water bodies flowing on both sides of the property further adorn its ambience. Converging point of these is known as Sangam Point which has a huge sandy patch around it.
There are 20 cottages in all, 12 of them offering complete privacy while the remaining 8 are placed like a cluster close to each other. The entire property features a number of sitting spots where guests can sit and delve into the beauty of Mother Nature. The guides cum naturalists at the resort feel glad to accompany the guests on nature walks around the accommodation. The semi-open restaurant serves delectable food prepared by expert yet humble chefs who are always willing to accommodate any special requests with regards to their guests’ requirements or preferences.
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Hall
- Activity Center
- Games Room
- Doctor on call
- Yoga and Meditation Center
- Jungle Safari to Pench National Park twice in a day in an open Gypsy. A qualified guide accompanies the guests and helps them explore abundant flora, wildlife and bird life of the sanctuary.
- Guided birding tour every morning.
- Visit Pachdhar village and witness the idyllic life of the potters.
- Enjoy hiking on the river bank.
- Guests can pamper their shopping buds at the local hat buying some interesting artifacts. These can serve the purpose of gifting to friends and family as souvenirs from vacation.
- Cycle around the resort and forest area. One can even take a guide along to know more about the forest and its treasures.
- Bullock Cart ride can be arranged by the resort upon guests’ request. This can be a time of their life, especially for children and people living in metropolitans who have never had such an experience.
- Indulge in a relaxing body massage at the spa or meditate in the tranquil ambience of the property.
- Barbeque at Sangam Point- Savor authentic barbeque dinner in the middle of the jungle at shores of a water body. This experience is worth remembering for life.
The cottages are simple yet quite spacious and encompass all standards of comfort. They comprise a complacently delineated bedroom, an airy sit-out deck, an attached bathroom and an open air shower. In-room amenities include internet connection, mineral water bottle, tea/coffee maker, telephone and comfy bedding. Bathrooms are equipped with all kinds of modern fittings as well as hot and cold shower. Guests can also enjoy open air shower while maintaining complete privacy.