Reni Pani Jungle Lodge
Reni Pani Jungle Lodge is a luxurious eco-lodge that is named after a berry that bursts forth in profusion in the winter months.
Stunning, magnificent, thrilling, a lifetime experience… all these words seem so less in comparison to the feel one gets at Reni Pani Jungle Lodge. Located in a pristine forest of the Satpura Tiger Reserve, Reni Pani Jungle Lodge makes its guests feel closer to the wild in its cottage units of the woods, riverside and the hilltops, and it makes for a great base to explore the area. The lodge also offers you the option of either mounting a cycle or a horse, that will unfold many new perspectives along the nature trail
The guests can spot Sambhar, Cheetal, Nilgai, Wild Boar, Barking Deer, Black Buck and sometimes even Leopard around the cottage itself which are densely embedded into this wild forest. Another magnificent creature guests can spot is Sloth Bear that come looking for berries which are in abundance in Reni Pani.
Reni Pani Jungle Lodge offers vivid sensation and unique aura to wildlife enthusiasts, discerning travellers, casual tourists and even those who are just on a leisure vacation. Not a single guest who has resided at Reni Pani Jungle Lodge felt anything less than ecstasy.
- Family Rooms
- Large Private Deck
- Bar/ Longue
- Pets allowed
- Free Parking
- Bird Watching – Grey Hornbills, Malabar Pied Hornbills, Black Shouldered Kites, Tree Pies, Shikras and many other bird species have made their home at Reni Pani. Naturalists are always at service, to enchant the guest with the magnificent beauty of the birds and their activities.
- Anthropological Expeditions – The guests can enhance their knowledge about typical village lifestyle in Central India by visiting some of the neighbouring villages such as Magaria, Urdon and Nayapura where they not only observe but also run into first-hand experience of the village life.
- 4X4 Game Drives – The guests can receive in-depth knowledge about the indigenous flora and fauna found at Satputra Tiger Reserve as they indulge in 4X4 safari drives accompanied by highly trained naturalists who are well versed with lifestyle in the Reserve.
- Elephant Safari – More adventurous than jeep safari is the elephant safari. Trained and humble natured jungle elephants take you into the offbeat tracks where jeeps can’t reach which allows the guests to be closer to nature.
- Nature Walk and Trek – Nature walk and trek within the Satpura National Park is one experience which is only permitted in this park. Walking with no barrier between the nature and oneself is an experience that settles deep down and touches the soul of every nature lover. The wonderful opportunity for bird watchers and butterfly enthusiasts is having a glimpse of some very rare species.
- Boat Safari – Boat Safari takes you in midst of Denwa River, home to a number of Fresh Water Crocodiles. This river which flows into the mammoth Tawa Dam also attracts several bird species. Along with the birds, patrons can also have a view of the magnificent Satpura Range of Hills. Another water body flowing upstream from the cap is Son Bhadram which flows all the way from Panchmari.
- Canoeing – Canoeing allows the guests feel the calmness of the water with occasional screeching of a Black Ibis while entering narrow creeks that gives the glimpse of grazing animals.
Along the seasonal stream, six impeccably designed cottages are located with hot water outdoor showers. It allows the guests to have a beautiful view of the stream being seated in a luxurious room.
In the woods, as if encapsulated by the forest are four intricately designed cottages with a large deck just above the bathroom, which can be accessed by a staircase running down the room. After a long fun filled day, a luxury cottage with hot pressure showers in between the calm serenity of woods is the most relaxing place anyone would find.
Hill Units is the most peaceful yet thrilling place to be at among all the units in Reni Pani Jungle Lodge. Located on the highest point of Reni Pani’s hillock, the deck of these rooms have spectacular view of the dense canopy of forest.