Svasara Jungle Lodge
Svasara Jungle Lodge is situated 300 meters from Kolara Gate at Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve and the drive to the lodge is a convenient 2-hour journey from the “orange city” Nagpur
There are some people on the planet who are awfully laidback when it comes to planning and executing a vacation but still want their holiday to be an exciting and thrilling one. Svasara Jungle Lodge is an ideal landing-place for such people. Offering the ease of an end-to-end travel package is what these people specialize in. So whether you plan or don’t, the fun of your holiday remains intact and unspoiled.
Situated at a stone’s throw from Kolara Gate of Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve, the resort offers immaculate experience of wildlife holiday.
Boasting of an exceptionally special and unforgettable stay, the property features all modern-day comforts and conveniences for their guests. The exteriors are natural and interiors are complacent. The surroundings of the Lodge are quite close to the sanctuary and offer excellent chances for bird-watching and nature-walking.
A special feature of the Lodge that deserves a mention is that it is stationed in Chadrapur district where alcohol is banned so it is neither served nor allowed inside the lodge premise.
- Multi-cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor games
- Art and Craft activities for kids
- Facilities for conferences and business meetings
- Swimming Pool
- Round the clock power backup
- Outdoor dining and performances under gazebo
- Team of well-trained naturalists
- Room Service
- Doctor on Call
- Travel Desk
- Jungle Safari – Enjoy safari to Todaba Tiger Reserve guided by a conversant naturalist from the resort’s team. Keep your cameras and binoculars on standby to capture the precious sightings of any of the many wild animals found here. Todaba is known to house Tiger, Leopard, Four Horned Antelope, Spotted Dear, Indian Mouse Dear, Flying Squirrel and many more mystical wild animals. A prior booking is advised for the safari.
- Bird Watching and Nature walking in the forested area and surroundings of the lodge. Accompanied by a naturalist, spot some lively aerial life and flora while walking.
- An evening at ‘The Teakhouse’ is a recent addition to the attractions of the Lodge is a great thing to do while staying here. The structure that looks fascinating and captivating is made up of old recycled wood and other natural stuff. The section is surrounded by the vegetable garden, open-air cinema & conservation center where bonfire and outdoor tandoor are set up during the evenings to light them up with frolic.
There are 12 luxury suites which comprise a capacious bedroom, attached bathroom and a private sit-out verandah attached to the courtyard entrance. Pleasant furnishings and décor deck up the room. In-room amenities comprise air-conditioner, telephone, mini-fridge, telephone, LCD T.V., safe deposit locker, and coffee/tea maker. Bathrooms are well designed and equipped with hot/cold water and all the necessary toiletries. Views of the resort from the room windows and verandah are simply bewitching.