The Blackbuck Lodge
The Blackbuck Lodge is like a luxury African safari camp set on the edges of the Velavadar National Park, Gujarat. The lodge is a bastion of luxury where every detail has been thought of
Warm hospitality, entrancingly designed rooms, comfortable stay, graciously green surroundings, plethora of ultra-modern amenities and tempting food is all what one longs for during a vacation. At the Blackbuck Lodge, guests get all this and a lot more waiting to be unraveled by them during their stay.
Viewing blackbucks in their natural habitat passing by while you are enjoying natural scenes from the windows of your room definitely makes a memorable experience.
An artificial water body that looks like a natural lake makes the center of attention of the whole resort spread through acres and acres of land. The lake features beautiful aquatic flora. In front of the lake are canopied sit-out spaces where guests can sit and enjoy birds fluttering around the lake.
- Room Services
- Doctor on call
- Coffee shop
- Jungle Safari – Enjoy Safari to the Velavadar National Park in jeep and company of an expert guide and complimentary binoculars so that one can make the best out of their jungle adventure. Spot several antelopes such as blackbuck and nilgai, other animals like Indian Wolf. There are bountiful birds that can be found here and also small creatures like dragonflies and butterflies.
- Bush Dinner – Request the resort for an exclusive Bush dinner, which is going to be once-in-a-lifetime experience. A luxury meal organized amidst bushes and trees next to a water body. Before the guests arrive here for dinner, arrangements for open air kitchen, campfire, lanterns, tables and chairs have already been made.
- Another distinct experience can be a lunch or dinner organized in bucolic setting in a close-by village. Savor Kathiawadi vegetarian cuisine with shepherds in the middle of their rustic harbors with cotton and wheat fields in backdrop.
- Village Safari – A visit to rural settlements of the Bhal grasslands can be arranged on request. One can see here rural men and women decked in vibrant and colorful attire and spunky jewellery which catches attention immediately as one enters into the village.
- Bhavnagar – One can also plan a day-trip to Bhavnagar which is known for numerous palaces and forts it houses.
- Palitana – The place of Shetrunjaya Temple, an immensely revered pilgrimage of Jains.
- Lothal – A prominent site of Harappan Civilization which has a museum containing artifacts and utensils from the pre-historic era.
All of the 14 cottages have been designed esthetically with wooden furniture and granite flooring. A sitting area, a bedroom, an indoor bathroom and an outdoor bathroom come included in the cottage. Also there is a nice deck which overlooks the mesmerizing beauty of the bush. Entire setting of the cottage is extremely lavish and well done. In room amenities include bedside lamps, phone, coffee/tea maker, fridge, hair drier and good quality bath linen and robes. Bathrooms are also attractively laid out with shower, bathtub, luxury toiletries and disposable loofah. The outdoor bathroom offers a unique experience of enjoying a shower outdoors while maintaining a complete guaranteed privacy.