Samode Safari Lodge
Samode Safari Lodge has been rated as among the 10 best safaris in the world and also one of the world’s 50 best honeymoon hotels and destinations.
Thriving at the heart of not just Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve, but the entire country, Samode Safari Lodge is an excellent choice for stay while you wish to experience the illusion of forest and its inhabitants at the wildlife reserve. Apart from that, all other tourist spots such as Badhavgarh Hill, Bandhavgarh Fort, Chakradhara, Baghel Museum and other lie in its close vicinity, so getting around becomes a lot easier.
Let the splendor capture your senses as soon as you step inside! The soothing ambience, the fine décor, helpful people, every tidbit of this accommodation is filled with excitement and delight
This is an award winning destination with people eager to make their guests feel like kings. Samode Safari Lodge has been rated as among the 10 best safaris in the world and also one of the world’s 50 best honeymoon hotels and destinations.
The flavorful food served here at the restaurant is an everyday treat. And they cater to your personal taste and health preferences too! Unwind your body and soul at the massage center and spa! Go on and on as there is a lot more to be unraveled other than the striped wild animal!
- Swimming pool
- Kid’s club
- Library with billiards table
- Delectable breakfast and 4-course lunch served on an open-air deck
- Lavishly concocted dinners served on poolside, under the mahua tree beside a campfire
- Room service
- Emergency medical evacuation for people below 75 years of age if required
- Business center
- Morning and evening safari in a jeep where you will be accompanied by an expert guide who is well acquainted with the jungle and its inhabitation. Spot the tigers, leopards, sloth bears, panthers, wolves, gaur, a huge variety of bird species, butterflies and reptiles.
- Take a guided tour walking or cycling around the property to get a feel of its fascination at its best.
- Visit the nearby village, take a chance to be at their local school and also interact with the welcoming locals.
- Resort management also arranges for free demonstrations of cooking for those fond of Indian cuisine.
- Take a therapeutic massage at the spa or just lie lazily under the sun and in nature’s lap on an outdoor daybed
- Main lodge is equipped with a telescope which can be used for star gazing.
- Elephant rides can also be arranged on a prior request.
12 in all, these rooms are packed with all the modern amenities and are designed felicitously keeping preferences of guests in mind. Facilities provided in rooms include a television, DVD player, mini-fridge, intercom, coffee/tea maker, electronic safe, private balcony, seating area, ensuite bathroom with a shower, hot/cold water supply, essential toiletries and hair dryer and mushy beddings. You will definitely not miss anything while your stay in these opulent rooms.