The Serai Kabini
The Serai Kabini – Inspired by the waterfront
Only 200 kms away from the busy life of Bangalore, The Serai Kabini awaits and welcomes you with its rich collection of bird species, more than 300, largest herd of gentle giants or the elephants, tigers, leopards and so on, along with majestic view of the soothing green forest and rivers. Situated at a peaceful and relaxing location and named after the palace of the Sultan of Turkey, the friendly and humble staffs of the resort are always ready to serve the visitors. If you want to savor the exciting taste of the wildlife, the Serai Kabini is the perfect place for you where the three wildlife parks meet magically.
For people who want to enjoy the valuable moments of solitude with their loved ones, the Serai Kabini offers stunning view of the evergreen forests and the river from the Waterfront Verandah. You can find the inner peace and relieve stress by taking a quite walk amidst the enchanting beauty of nature, enjoying the cool, refreshing breeze while swinging in your hammock. For the food loving tourists, Serai Kabini proudly presents restaurant named Wildgrass with a wide range of mouth-watering multi cuisine items. One can also relish several types of wine or freshly brewed coffee, at some secluded spot, amidst the wilderness or at the open-air bar, The Outpost. The Serai Kabini is not just about luxurious rooms and impeccable service but also about enjoying the remarkable bonfire during the cold winter nights, under the starlit night sky, chances to get away from the monotony of daily routine and live the life you dreamt of.
- Swimming pool
- Open-air bar and lounge
- Oma spa
- Gym and Workout Room
- Activities for children and family
- Room service
- Free parking
- Free breakfast
- Laundry service and dry cleaning
- Business centre and conference rooms with internet access
- Banquet room
- Tourists can enjoy jungle safari and nature walks under the careful supervision of the expert naturalists.
- For solitude lovers, Sarai Kabini offers bycle rides across the vast greenery of the nature.
- Visitors can enjoy beautiful golden liquid sunset while kayaking in the neighboring river.
- As per the request from the visitors, romantic dinners can be arranged at specially selected spots where they can enjoy the cool breeze and solitary, peaceful environment.
- During winter nights, bonfires can be arranged for the entertainment of the tourists under the open sky.
There are mainly two categories of room available, smoking and non-smoking rooms. Among these, there are suits, family rooms and waterfront villa available.
Every cottage is uniquely designed to have a magnificent view of the river Kabini.
Waterfront villas include twin cottages, each designed aesthetically with wood interiors, clean white linens and pretty and cozy little outdoor sitting arrangement. The modern fittings of the bathroom include fibre-glass top, so that one can enjoy the open sky shower.
Every cottage includes stone walls, wooden floors, and little patch of green, specious bedroom, living room, two private verandahs and a Jacuzzi. The rooms include air conditioner, refrigerator and a minibar.