The Serai Bandipur
With intriguing Bandipur National Park in its vicinity and majestic Nilgiris in its backdrop, The Serai Bandipur is a haven for lovers of nature and aficionados of wildlife. If you are an enthusiastic wildlife traveler or fond of spending some leisure time amidst natural setting, The Serai Bandipur ought to be on your checklist. Lavishly done interiors, ultimate guest service, ultra-modern amenities, delectable food, jungle surroundings, plethora of adventure activities, welcoming people and excellent rooms, everything about this place is just awesome.
A fact that deserves an exclusive mention is that the resort has kept half of its land reserved for the wildlife. So it is not strange to spot a deer, rabbit or wild squirrels strolling around the campus. It is one of the closest resorts to Bandipur National Park, a sanctuary which swarms with bounty of fauna, many of which are rare and endangered species. Visitors can spot several animals here such as the Tiger, Leopard, Asiatic Elephant, Four horned Antelope, Sloth Bear just to mention a few.
- Multi-cuisine restaurant serving vegetarian and non-vegetarian delights
- Fitness Center
- Bar having an appreciable assortment of beverages and wine
- Conference hall
- Information Center
- Swimming pool with poolside service
- Wildlife Library
- Complimentary access to internet
- Free transfers from airport/railway station
- Medical help on call
- Room Service
- Taxi service
- Extra mattress on request
- Jungle safari arranged two times in a day to the tourist zones of Bandipur National Park. Witness the immense flora and fauna with the help of an expert guide.
- Bird Watching is an activity found in only some selected wildlife parks, Bandipur being one of them. Over 300 species of birds including water birds have been recorded to inhabit this jungle. Watching them is a great treat!
- Nature Walk along any of the several trails with a guide allows you to delve into the beauty of nature closely.
- Star Gazing is something not to be missed. Rustic forest surroundings and clear skies are match made in heaven.
- Bicycle Trails offer a great chance to explore the resort, its greenery and its expansiveness!
- Bonfires are exciting. They are done here every evening. This is an amazing way of spending some peaceful time with your family and even people you don’t know.
- Archery amidst the hardcore forest is a great way to retreat into the era of kings. You can try your hand at it, irrespective of the fact whether you are a novice or a seasoned archer.
Mountain View Courtyard
There is a garden in its front and a verandah at the back that allow you to sink into the beauty of nature with mesmerizing views of the vicinity. Comfy beddings and pleasing décor makes you feel at home.
Mountain View Courtyard Superior
These rooms feature an extra living room attached to your bedroom and has glass windows from floor to ceiling. Owing to the kind of setting these rooms have, you can even spot some animals peeping inside your living room from these glassed walls.
Mountain View Log Hut
As the name suggests, these are secluded huts made up of all wood. There is a large bathing area, a spacious bespoke room and a verandah, overlooking the mountains.
With a guarantee of absolute luxury and privacy, these rooms have been done up superbly. The bedroom has a section made up to a living room, with bathing and dressing areas provided separately. An additional outdoor bathing area is an added compliment.